Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pre-Lit 7 1/2 Foot Christmas Tree

I just received and put up the 7 1/2 foot tree. I ordered it on December tenth and wasn't expecting shipment before the twenty-first. I was very happily surprised when it was delivered on the seventeenth. It comes in three sections with a stand. Included is a DVD which really isn't needed to set up the tree. Caution-the sections are heavy, especially the middle one. I had to ask someone help me to lift it onto the stand. It is very pretty and doesn't need many decorations. It has lovely pinecones on it. It is quite dense. If you play around with the branches you can make it look fuller. Mine is in front of the window and you can barely see through it. If you want a shorter tree you can leave off the bottom section and just use the middle and top. I am very pleased with this tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment