Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bethlehem Christmas Tree With Lights.

I love the tree and the reviews are great. Looks very real and has the perfect amount of lights on it.Not to many, and not to few It is the perfect size for my average sized living room. This is my first year with it, and really looking forward to Christmas Day when many of my family get to see it. It took 1/2 hour to really fluff out the branches, but well worth the time. I love each individual branch on it.. They are very sturdy n well made. No branches broke off like some of the other trees I've had years go. This tree comes with extra bulbs and a good tip with this tree is to turn the lights on while your fluffing it out, and you see if any bulbs have to replaced. This tree comes with extra bulbs which was very nice, so no complaints from me. This is a 6 foot tree with 450 clear mini lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment